Sunday, September 9, 2012

Joining the Change-In-Trend Team

I am very excited to tell you that I am joining the Change-In-Trend team at http://changeintrend.wordpress.com/!

Anthony and ZigZag (http://zigzagcycle.blogspot.ca/) are extraordinary analysts who I have admired for some time. Anthony has many years experience in both traditional and non-traditional technical analysis and a focus more on shorter term expectations. ZigZag has an outstanding record of forecasting directional changes far in advance. These skills complement what I have been doing here at Planet Forecaster perfectly and solve the most frustrating problem with the type of analysis I do, since I cannot forecast direction or amounts, but only approximate trend change dates.

From this point forward I will be posting my stock market analysis at the Change-In-Trend site, but will continue to update this site with other topics I hope you find interesting.

I really appreciate your interest and hope you find this collaboration useful.

4 comments:

  1. Have been following both blogs (yours and CIT)for quite some time, and believe this will be a perfect marriage of 3 very astute and extraordinary analyst. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Platy, were you kicked of the change in trend team?? A shame!

    Since their subscription things aren't really going that swiftly anymore over there..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just wasn't meant to be for me.

      Delete

]]>