Monday, January 23, 2012

Natural Gas

What caused the reversal today in Natural Gas?

First we have to look at the natal chart. Natural Gas began trading on the NYMEX on 4/3/1990.

Natural Gas Natal Chart (Heliocentric): 4/3/1990
There is a Mars-Neptune conjunction opposing Jupiter and squaring the Earth. I placed the pentagram using Jupiter's location at 14° Cancer.

 Here is today's geocentric chart, with the same pentagram applied:
1/23/2012 (Geocentric) with Natural Gas Natal Pentagram
Jupiter and Mars are at 72° harmonics. Saturn is opposing Jupiter at 36°. There is a New Moon at 18° squaring Jupiter and Saturn. The perfect set up for a major reversal. Here is the impact so far:

Natural Gas Futures
In fact, zooming in on the 1-min chart, the low occurred just about 1 hour after the New Moon, which happened at 11:39pm on the 22nd, Pacific time.

Natural Gas Futures: New Moon 1 Hour Before Low

Given the planets involved I'd be surprised if this low doesn't hold.

7 comments:

  1. Platy - that is a brilliant analysis - thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Buffee! :) Couldn't have done it without your breakthrough on geocentric harmonics!

      Delete
  2. I think you might have a better way of finding the geo and helio cits than I do - I'm using SE Aspectarian - it limits me to searching one specific degree at a time. I think you mentioned another program in one of the earlier posts - would you mind pointing me towards it? tnx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking. I was going to ask you the same thing. :)

      I cut out a square of clear hard plastic the size of my astrology chart. Then I put stickers on the plastic at Nasdaq's 72° harmonics, another color for 36°, and a third color for 18°. I taped the plastic square to the top of my laptop so I can flip it up when not in use. It is also easy to rotate it when I'm working on a different natal chart. Kind of Micky Mouse but it actually works pretty well.

      Delete
  3. Thanks platy - will try that. :-) are you using SE Aspectarian too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops sorry, I didn't really answer the question did I... I use Kairon, but any astrology package will do.

      Delete
  4. Note to readers: There is now a Natural Gas harmonic cycle watch list to the right of this page.

    ReplyDelete

]]>