Monday, December 19, 2011

Five Fixed Turn Dates Every Year

From Cowan's Pentagonal Time Cycle Theory,
The birth of the New York Stock Exchange was the signing of the Buttonwood Agreement on May 17, 1792. At this time Earth was in conjunction with Mercury at 237°, Saturn was at 23°, 144° from the Earth-Mercury conjunction. These are two of the five locations on the stock market Great Pentagram.
...
The Earth's location at 237° explains why May 17-20 is often a major stock market turning point. Every year Earth crosses the five pentagram points on the same dates...
We saw the natal chart of the NYSE in a previous post.

The five fixed dates identified by Cowan from the natal chart are:
  • March 4
  • May 17
  • July 31
  • October 13
  • December 23
However, due to the Precession of the Equinox (which to nitpick Wikipedia, is a precession of the entire Solar System and not just Earth, but that is an argument for another day), these dates drift over long periods of time, so they aren't really fixed. In the present time, the five dates are:
  • March 7
  • May 20
  • August 3
  • October 16
  • December 26
The recent impact of a few of these dates is shown in the following graph:
Earth 72° Harmonic Impact on Nasdaq Futures
Earth is closer to the Sun than Mars and Jupiter, so the impact of these reversal dates is not as significant as the turns caused by the 2 further planets.


14 comments:

  1. thank you for this blog and your posts - I bought Cowan's PTCT and have read and reread it - made copious notes and so needed to have somewhere to learn more and discuss it. so glad to have found your site. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to finally find someone else who has read this book! I feel that there is so much more we can do with this information. I am thrilled to discuss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes! I had been hoping and hoping for someone who was interested in this! more later - have to go review notes. thank you so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Platy, would you mind letting me know your email address just in case - I'd be so disappointed to not be in touch with you (and others?) focused on this important work. tia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To get in touch with me via email you can leave your email in a comment and I will get back to you. I will not publish the comment with your email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Market map in mondays post shows Astro
    forecasting. Hope you enjoy it

    we are
    Heading to the top.............
    http://markethighsandlows.wordpress.com/2011/12/21/update/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recently Picked up 4 Dimensional Stock Market Structures.

    Was wondering if anyone knows how to practically apply PTV.

    I understand how the lines are derived but ok, now I have

    this line with a certain number, how then does one apply

    that to find a future date and or time?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone want to start a skype group, many pairs of eyes and brains might be quite useful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Daytrader, I'd love to be part of that!

      I think you should re-post the suggestion to the latest thread - nobody will see it here.

      Delete
  9. Youwould have been my first choice platy ! I have a certain number of tools and ideas that I would like to share, certainly more eyes on the subject would yield quicker results, like polarity assesment price forecasting etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daytrader! Sounds great. :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Daytrader, in case you're checking back here, you will see I added a chat feature to my blog on the right. :)

      Delete

]]>